- Experience in core SAP Modules/Database configuration/setup and preparing master data templates. Strong in analytical and problem solving for developing and implementing projects as per requirements
- Have core SAP Modules knowledge in the areas of PP, MM, CRM, Sales, Purchase Finance, Reporting tools like Crystal Reports, XL Reporter
- Good understanding of the full lifecycle implementation of SAP B1- right from the conception stage to go-live and support activity
- Good communication skills and convincing powers, knowledge of English to communicate with Spica India / SAP India Team.
- Good team player, Strong team orientation & leadership qualities, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills suitable for requirement gathering, process design, development & implementation.
- Gather and define the detailed functional requirements, prepare documentations
- Meticulously identify User Requirements and Map Critical Business Process.
- Prepare, implement and test plans including Unit Testing, Functional testing and Integration testing.
- Customize and implement SAP B1 module as per requirement of current business process
- Responsible for User Trainings, Issue Log Clearing, post Go Live support, functional & Technical troubleshooting.
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Desired Attributes
Công ty Ấn Độ